Welcome To Little Flowers Nursery
The Nursery’s objective is to provide high quality childcare where the children feel happy, secure, safe and stimulated thus building their self esteem and confidence to help them be well motivated and independent learners.
In order to achieve this we aim to:
- Provide a high ratio of qualified and experienced staff.
- Work in Partnership with parents to meet the individual
needs of their child through ongoing observation and assessment of children’s learning.
- Provide a broad and practical curriculum that encourages the child’s intellectual and social growth.
- Provide ongoing staff development and training.
- Promote an ethos of equality and fairness, which respects and values all members of the nursery.
- Provide high quality resources, efficiently organised, to support effective learning and teaching.
- Establish a team, led by the Manager, which works effectively towards the success of the nursery.
As a Renfrewshire Council Partnership Nursery, we may be able to offer subsidised places. Contact the Nursery Manager for details.
We work in partnership with Renfrewshire Council to provide Pre School funded places for 3 and 4 year old children. As part of this contract we are able to access staff training and support services from our Pre Five Development Officer to ensure we are providing a service that is up to date and in line with local and national government guidelines.
To contact us by email please click HERE to use the online email form.
Morning: 8am to 1pm
Click Here To View Our Location On Google Maps.
There are a number of different sources of financial support to help parents and carers. Click on the menu options at the left for more information.